What is a cookie?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will often result in certain functions and features of this site being disabled as well. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies. https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
Cookies We Set
- Account- related cookies
- Login cookies
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters
This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies may be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that may only apply to subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders that process relevant cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are necessary to ensure that your order is remembered across pages so that we can process it correctly.
- Survey-related cookies
- Cookies related to forms When
you submit data via a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To give you a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site works when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called every time you interact with a page so that it is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most common and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads on the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
I hope this has clarified some things for you, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interferes with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us via one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: https://www.internetbrands.com/privacy/cookie-policy/